The safety and health of our staff and the FCP Tribal members is of the upmost importance to the FCP Community Health Department and the FCP Health Division. In order to help keep everyone safe and healthy, the Community Health Department will be providing essential services only at this time. Essential services include:
- Communicable Disease Surveillance
- Case Management and Social Checks
- Medically Necessary Transports
- Medication Deliveries, and other deliveries as medically needed, on Tuesdays of each week.
- Please note that emergent medication deliveries are available.
- Please plan ahead for all medications that may be needed for the duration of the week. When contacting the FCP Pharmacy for prescription refills or weekly medications, FCP Pharmacy will ask the following questions:
- Can the medications be delivered on the following Tuesday?
- Are you able to pick up the medications at the curbside pick-up?
- Is this an emergent medication need?
- If the situation is emergent, Pharmacy will contact the Community Health Department and a Community Health Nurse or Community Health Representative will deliver the medications as soon as they possibly can.
If you have questions, please call 715-478-4355. A Community Health staff member will answer during our hours of operation of Monday –Friday 8AM-4PM. Stay safe and stay healthy.